Special Terms & Conditions for Registration: Applicable to ICAI members residing
• This portal is for the exclusive use of the members of the Institute of Chartered
accountants of India residing in Dubai.
• An ICAI member can use his/her existing log-in credentials to access the online
portal. However to apply for the policy for the dependent family members and or
the parents residing in India under this scheme , a member should hold a valid Health
Insurance policy covering himself/herself issued by The New India Assurance company,
Dubai – UAE.
• The terms and conditions applicable to this Health Insurance scheme are as provided
on this exclusive portal and the scheme will be valid for the period of MOU of the
company with the Insurance Institute of India in this regard.
• The premium for the policy under this scheme should be paid using the ICAI members'
Bank account held with any Bank in India or a Debit / credit card issued by any
Bank in India and the transactions will be in Indian Rupees only.
• The Scheme is for the dependent family members /parents residing in India and
the coverage provided will be for unforeseen hospitalization in India only
• The claims pertaining to the dependent family members and or parents as covered
in the policy issued under the scheme will be settled in Indian Rupees only and
subject to an ICAI member himself /herself holding a valid Health Insurance policy
issued by The New India Assurance Company ,Dubai -UAE at the time of such claim.
• If any time during the currency of the policy issued under this scheme, the details
are found invalid / incorrect, The New India Assurance Company Ltd has the complete
authority to cancel the policy and all the benefits there under shall be forfeited
and The Company shall incur no liability in the said case.